- Slytherin is for those who are smart enough to know how to get the job done and at any cost. What's the point of having the know how, and not having the spine to do it?
- We are interested in advancing our interests, and the interests of people close to us. This doesn't mean our interests have to be evil.
- A Slytherin will tell it like they see it. No coy sugar coated BS on our end.
- We demand respect, and some of us even deserve it.
- We totally have a cool common room and mascot. Can't that be enough?
- Pottermore totally agrees with me and I was sorted into Slytherin the 1st time.
|My wand on Pottermore.|
The house you choose to associate yourself with is a very personal thing. Sometimes it's about who you are on the outside; who you want people to believe you are. Other times it's about who you wish you could be. For me, Slytherin is who I really think I am. How about you? Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff?