Jul 19, 2013

When Did I Start A New System?

Hello all, we are getting close to our 100th post here on "When Did I Get Here?". Can you believe it? Once the 100th post arrives, there will be a change. I'll be ringing in our day specific posts as follows:
  • Maribel Mondays: Mondays suck. We can all agree on that. So since my brain isn't even really on those days, my mother Maribel will be giving me a prompt each Monday to write about? Sometimes it will be controversial, sometimes funny, sometimes (more often than not) weird, but you can at least expect it to be better than what I would have come up with on my own.
  • Terrible Two-sdays: Okay, Tuesday isn't much better than Monday. Tuesday is a perfect day to air my grievances with 2 things going on in our world (past, present, future). Enjoy my ranting tone.
  • Wonderin' Wednesdays: That thing that's been bugging me, right at the back of my brain? Yeah, this is where it goes.
  • Domestic-Dame Thursdays: "Adela, why does this day's theme not start with a 'T'." You can't always get what you want. This is the day I will talk about my Domestic Wife Adventures.
  • Fan-Tastic Fridays: This is my fangirl, geek out, pop culture post of the week.
  • Sinful Saturdays: All the things I love that are bad for me are posted here.
  • Sundays Off: No blog posts on Sundays, because the blog gods forbid it.
Now I'd ideally like to see people comment more on the posts they read, but I get that sometimes reading is more fun than participating; I've been there. Just keep in mind I feel like I've done something people enjoy if you give me a quick comment.

Looking forward to the new blog format? Hate it? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment