Jul 3, 2013

When Did I Start Loving Red White and Blue?

Alright, so I'm not going out tomorrow on 4th of July, but suddenly in my head I know exactly how I'd dress if I was. The common theme is making myself a walking flag. I think there is just something special about red, white, and blue against the summer background. Maybe I'll rock that look some other time this year. Do you know who I should thank for my ability to wear those colors? 


No not him....damn he looks good....

Anyone and everyone who has fought to keep our great nation, well, great! I didn't say perfect. In fact, it's like anything you consider great. Women, video games, and food all have flaws and or down sides. Does that stop you from obsessing over her? Did you stop playing that game? I know you didn't put that food down. So let's just enjoy America non-cynically at least for one day.

Do you have any special plans for the 4th? Just remember someone fought for your ability to enjoy that BBQ, wear that awesome spangled bandanna, and watch those fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment