Jul 25, 2013

When Did I Get So Impatient?

**UPDATE: Looks like we're getting mixed signals from different places. Seems October airing is not to be. PLEASE STOP TAUNTING ME!!!**

So I caught up with Sherlock (BBC) essentially in 2 days as soon as I found out how awesome it was. That was in April. It's going to be August soon. Why am I clawing at the internet asking "Where's my Sherlock!?" Now, I haven't suffered nearly as long as fans who've been on the wagon longer than me; some waiting since early 2012. Come on! I totally get that Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman have been busy boys, which is great since I love those actors in any work they are in, but the space in my heart for Sherlock goodness is a gaping hole.


I miss Watson defending his non-gayness left and right. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Yes, that is actually how the quote goes. Even if you're not a Sherlock/Watson shipper, you cannot deny that they have a deep connection as friends...like a buddy cop story. Except more gay and well produced.

With (finally) a date of October 31st for the return of my favorite sharp cheeked investigator, I am in the mood for throwing a Sherlock Premiere Party. What sort of food/drinks/desserts would you serve at that sort of shin-dig? I'd totally dress up as sexy Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment