Jul 27, 2013

When Did I Have To Wake Up Early?

Surprise! I have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to go do laundry, so I'm setting this up to post at around 8:00 AM for me. I most likely woke up at 5:00 AM, gathered stray cloths into a bag to add to the 5 in the car, put on a pants/t-shirt/flip flop combo, and zombie my way to the car.
Feel the sarcasm in your bones.
Dad and I will do laundry for about 2 hours at a laundromat, and return around 8:30 AM, Loki willing. I will proceed to sleep until 11:00 AM, then begrudgingly drag myself to the shower. I'll get dressed pack an overnight bag, and get picked up around 2:00 PM by my friend Kelly and her uncle Dom. Where am I going? Giant turkey leg land, bitches! Jealous?


Stop hurting my feelings. Anyway, I'll be staying the night at Kelly's then waking up on Sunday to enjoy the merriment that is The Bristol Renaissance Faire. More than likely I will return roasted by the sun, but it will be worth it. I'll try to take some not crappy pictures. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment