Jul 2, 2013

When Did I Start Echoing?

I'm having a hard time sleeping. What else to do but make a blog entry! So this isn't going to be a very chipper entry as I've been feeling kind of down lately. Have you just had a period of time where you just feel like a husk of who you are, or at least, who you think you are?

Follow me here.
So for the past 3 weeks or so I've felt tired every moment of the day. Tired after 8 hours of sleep. Tired after a relaxing day. Tired after naps. Tired after food and drink that should give me energy. Just tired. Achy. Headaches. Nothing excites me. I feel...like this:

Tell me, my closest friend,
Have you felt this pain?
This ache so deep inside,
Dulling every aspect of your life.

How could it be this feeling,
All at once too much,
And yet still too little,
Is this how everyone feels?

I imagine time to time,
Everything gets rougher than we hope,
Handling is not enough,
Cooping is not living.

I am not living.
I am in neutral.
I know when it will end,
But will it ever end?

Someone call 2008, High School Freshman me wants her poetry back. Seriously though, I feel like shit. I know feeling better is just around the corner, but it feels like the opposite. It is just this pain, and I can't get rid of it. I think I'm going to make some waffles....

No comments:

Post a Comment