- Good Neighborhood: Crime wise and travel times to grocery stores and the highway.
- Spacious bedrooms: Master Bedroom being the most important. Guest bedroom should be cozy. An extra room can be used for an office.
- Washer/Dryer Hook Ups: Without this, we will not consider a home.
- Decent Sized Kitchen w/ Most Appliances: Good enough to have James and I cooking at the same time. Must at least come with 2 major appliances (dishwasher, oven/stove, fridge).
- No Carpet In Common Areas: Would rather have hardwood and tile throughout, but I understand this might not happen. If anything, I would settle for non-carpeted common areas (living/dining). Preferably floors that aren't too dark.
- Garage: This would be ideal for our car and also extra storage space.
- Backyard: Doesn't have to come fenced in. Enough space for having small get togethers and cook outs. Preferably no trees.
- Pool/Patio: Nice size pool/patio area.
I'm not asking for the moon here, people. Did I mention...