Jul 5, 2013

When Did I Start Looking For A House?

Didn't I tell you already? No? Yeah, I'm looking for a house. Strange turn of events and infinite kindness on my in-laws part will mean my husband's and my first place won't be a rinky dinky apartment, but an actual house.
Thank you!
So what kind of house am I looking for? You didn't ask? Too bad. Going from most important to least important, here's our top 8.


  1. Good NeighborhoodCrime wise and travel times to grocery stores and the highway.
  2. Spacious bedroomsMaster Bedroom being the most important. Guest bedroom should be cozy. An extra room can be used for an office.
  3. Washer/Dryer Hook UpsWithout this, we will not consider a home.
  4. Decent Sized Kitchen w/ Most AppliancesGood enough to have James and I cooking at the same time. Must at least come with 2 major appliances (dishwasher, oven/stove, fridge).
  5. No Carpet In Common AreasWould rather have hardwood and tile throughout, but I understand this might not happen. If anything, I would settle for non-carpeted common areas (living/dining). Preferably floors that aren't too dark.
  6. GarageThis would be ideal for our car and also extra storage space.
  7. BackyardDoesn't have to come fenced in. Enough space for having small get togethers and cook outs. Preferably no trees.
  8. Pool/PatioNice size pool/patio area.
I'm not asking for the moon here, people. Did I mention...

No comments:

Post a Comment