Jul 13, 2013

When Did I Become So Irritable?

I don't really know what it is, but this week has been a special week of feeling pissed off easily. Has my special reserve of "give a fucks" been depleted entirely? Let me check...


Yup, all out it seems. I take issue most with people who simply refuse to take responsibility for their actions or take action for things that are being let run wild that should be stopped. Like at work, for example:

This phrase gets me every time I hear someone who works let it spew out of their ugly little mouths. "Well, I'm not getting in trouble for it." This one is just as bad. "I dunno, but it's not my problem." I just have one thing to say to those things.


Guess what? We all work here. We are all responsible. Yes, you will get in trouble if you did nothing to stop some shitty situation you knew about. Yes, it is your problem. I know this silly "team" concept may be lost on you, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exists. 

Take. Some. Fucking. Accountability. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment