Mar 19, 2013

When Did I Start Going Out?

It's a miracle ladies and gentleman! I, Adela Morales, actually went out AGAIN for an evening with a friend. One might even think I'm beginning to be social.

Before I tell you about that, at work we attended a Housing Fair for the university right next to us. Man oh man, did we look like the most fun/professional bunch there! Our Marketing Director hooked us up with 2 long tables, really nice bright orange table cloths with our company logo, all our printed materials, candy and treats, balloons, pens, and matching orange logo tote bags. I had a power point going of all the pretty pictures and important info about the building I work at. We got a lot of people coming up to us and asking questions, and 56 even signed guest cards that they were interested in more information.

I call that a success. I worked from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, so 2 hours overtime, but totally worth it. Then, then even more fun part began!

The Marketing Director, Michelle, and I went out to go meet our fellow friend Ruth, a Property Manager. We had a nice rib dinner, potatoes, veggies, pineapple upside-down cake, and tea. After, we got a tour of some renovated units, which by the way looked killer. Then we made our way downstairs and watched a few opera singers perfom. Props to them, they had some beautiful voices.

We left around 8:30 pm and headed to Michelle's apartment to hang out with her adorable 2 cats that are a breed called Devon Rex. She was the most lovely host, but I had to leave at 11:00 pm considering it's a work night. All in all, I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment