Mar 12, 2013

When Did I Get So Nervous?

Hope your Tuesday has been going as dandy as a Tuesday can be. We're almost at the middle of March, and the whole year in general has been whizzing by me...

So, James is in a hotel tonight waiting for Wednesday morning's glorious physical. It's a little strange spending the night alone, but then I think about spending months without James, and this one little night isn't so bad. I'm probably going to have a hard time getting to sleep since I'll be thinking about what's going to happen at the MEPS Station. Plus, the new layer of terror is if James is given the okay for his physical, he then has to see if the job he wants is available for him to go to boot camp right away. Don't even want to think about it.

But in other more cheerful news, Andrea from The Walking Dead is going to be attending C2E2! I'm pretty stoked to see her. Her character has been getting a bit of flack this season, but I'll make sure to give her a big hug and tell her "I know that feel." Carl's actor is coming too, but all I wanna tell him is "Why aren't you in the house, Carl?"

Other than that, there isn't much news on my end...does anyone wanna cuddle with me tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment