Mar 20, 2013

When Did I Make Harry Potter Conspiracy Theories?

I think I've made a deadly connection...we have a post here at the company I work at that is ALWAYS getting a new person. The position is Marketing Director. I woke up this morning and realized that it's just like the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts. Either the person quits, or is let go, or.....disappears. Well, maybe not disappears, but you get the point.

So now I'm trying to figure out who in the company would be Snape. Someone in an executive assistant position, leasing, or maybe even accounting...no one is safe from my gaze!

Or maybe my life isn't a parallel to the world of Harry Potter, but thinking about that possibility is just so boring. However, I wouldn't be in Gryffindor, I'd be Slytherin all the way. So it's like a parallel flipped universe. So all the guys are girls, and all the girls are guys...



No comments:

Post a Comment