Apr 29, 2013

When Did I Start Working Mondays?

So I'm here at work on my lunch break. You might be asking "Adela, why are you working on a Monday?" Clever ready I see. You know I don't work Mondays. Well here I am because my Property Manager was so swamped without me that she needed me today.

So here are some of the pictures taken from C2E2 this weekend. Awesome time!
 
Me and a very well dressed Brony.

Urbanized Harley Quinn.

Going in for a wet one with Fearnets Crypt Keeper.

Standing with my fav Cosplayer ever!

Swanky hotel bedroom.

View at night from 33rd floor.

Came with a living room!
Bought some really cool stuff I've yet to take pictures of, but I will get around to tomorrow. Thanks for being on hold the whole weekend. We now return to our regularly scheduled program.


No comments:

Post a Comment