- James and I were tired of waiting for MEPS to call back (3 weeks) and we booked him a flight to Florida to continue his Navy process there.
- He told his recruiter office this was happening.
- James left yesterday in the morning to Florida. (Cue crying)
- Around lunch time a Navy Officer called me looking for James. He had been on vacation a few weeks, and was only able to get back to us today, of all days.
- Navy Officer says James can go back to MEPS. (proceed to scream)
- Call my husband after his flight lands (and $200 later) that he never had to leave.
- James's recruiter, Ross, claims to have been unwittingly unaware of everything.
- We'll need to spend another $200 on a ticket for him to fly back to Chicago.
On a lighter note, I intend to watch Defiance (SyFy) which premiered this week but I didn't catch it. We'll see if I like it and I can add it to my weekly line-up of things to watch.
I could use some pick me up words of wisdom...