- Since the Navy denied James, he got a job with his fathers networking company. Meaning he's moving to Florida as of Saturday.
- I will stay up here in Chicago while working and saving money like he will be down in Florida.
- James will apartment hunt while down there.
- I will work on obtaining my National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) Certification through The National Apartment Association. Makes me more employable.
- Hopefully by September, funds and appointments are made to move into our own place. Also I'd hopefully have a job lined up.
But I'm still very optimistic! James has secured a job in his desired career field, which is what we wanted all along. I'll still be moving to Florida like I wanted, and better yet to Orlando where I have family and friends. So all the goals we had set for September are still on track.
I want to thank all you readers out there who have been going along for this crazy ride I call my life. Knowing you all care what happens in my day to day means a lot to me.
|Yumiko and I enjoying the spring weather.|