Apr 9, 2013

When Did I Start Making Props?

Good morning all, and Happy Tuesday! It is a bit glum here in Chicago; rainy and gray, and just how I like it. Sorry for the silence Monday, but I was enjoying my day off from work.

So let me update you on my C2E2 costume: the props! I had only 1 real prop in mind for the Harley Quinn outfit I'm going to do, and that is 2 hammers.

Aren't they marvelous? Not finished of course, but they are really taking shape. I'll have a (fingers crossed) finished product to show you Thursday morning, but what do you think of them so far? I've never done anything like this before.

On another note, I've decided to keep at my Hannibal (NBC) review poems. Although I don't watch the shows the day they air (Thursdays) I figure I'll do it every Sunday so it gives everyone time to see it. Sound fair?

So I'm one episode away from finishing Sherlock's second season on BBC, and what a wild ride it has been. If you haven't started watching, go to Netflix right now and catch up on season 1 and 2. You'll be dying for the Sherlock experience to last much longer than 3 episodes a season. Did I mention I have "Cumberbatch Fever"?

No comments:

Post a Comment