May 7, 2013

When Did I Start Wishing For A Bakeware Shopping Spree?

Let me level with you. I love baking. I love the process. I love the presentation. I love the eating. So it's no surprise I've posted before that I want to be a baker and do a baked good delivery type service. Well, I took some time last night to look at a couple of my favorite Bakeware sites online, and I wanted to buy EVERYTHING!

Batter Dispenser!
Silicon Cupcake Molds
Mini Pie Molds
Cup Shaped Cake Molds

Those are my top for things I want to buy right now. All of them are from Chicago Metallic. They have lots of other stuff too like pizza pans and measuring cups. I'm looking forward to stocking my kitchen when I move into my apartment. There is nothing like the smell of freshly baked goods when you're in your own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment