May 9, 2013

When Did I Lose All My Energy?

Yesterday I took the day off in exchange for working Monday. Honestly I spent the whole day sleeping. You'd think at 20 I'd be bursting with energy and calling all my friends to go out to a party or whatever it is young people do now, but no, I slept. And I loved it.


My life's new motto.
So moving to Florida is slowly approaching, and as you can imagine, I'm stoked. Even more so when you consider I'm a Harry Potter freak, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is there. I got some really cool news via my Florida friends. 

  1. The park will be adding Diagon Alley, which is located in London. I'm presuming this will be a modern London built in Universal Studios. A restaurant is planned.
  2. There will be a connection between Islands of Adventure and Universal via the Hogwarts Express. We'll see how they handle pricing since they are 2 parks.
  3. There will be a Gringotts Bank attraction. No word what kind, likely a coaster.


Looks like I'll be packing my Slytherin Robes, Scarf, and wand (real wooden carved wand made to match my Pottermore wand) which was gifted to me by my BFFI (Best Friend For Infinity) Drew. 
DO YOU EVEN LEVIOSA?!
No word yet if I can rent an apartment within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but believe you me, I'll be first in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment