May 6, 2013

When Did I Start Interior Decorating?


So I was a little bored and decided to pick out the colors I'd like to see in my apartment. I love all of them, and can already see different pieces in my head. Of course there is forever to go until I move, but these are colors I'd what no matter when or where I'd move.

I wanted the bedroom to have more neutral romantic earth tones, then transition to the bathroom and have more vibrant earth tones. I was going for a beach paradise in the living room where we will have our entertainment and office space. Then the kitchen/dining area I wanted a feel of warmth and calm, so my inspiration was Arizona sunsets.

I feel all these colors will also make our 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment feel much more open and fresh. Can't you just see it now?

So now my next project is making out a budget for James and I for our future apartment, from the rent to utilities to pets. I like being a busy body when it suites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment