- Separate laundry.
- Walk 20 steps to Laundry Room by your kitchen.
- Throw in a load and sit in the living room watching TV.
- Throw load into dryer. Sit in living room again.
- Take clean cloths 20 steps back to bedroom.
- Separate laundry. Stuff into 3 or 4 laundry bags.
- Struggle to take 3 or 4 laundry bags down 3 flights of stairs.
- Load everything into the car, and drive to laundromat.
- Fight for limited parking at laundromat.
- Fight for limited washers/dryers in laundromat.
- Fight for EXTREMELY limited washers/dryers in laundromat.
- During the whole ordeal, sit in a hot building with 10 loud kids running around.
- Pack clean cloths into laundry bags.
- Drive home.
- Take laundry up 3 flights of stairs.
You can imagine my IMMENSE joy having to do this every 2 weeks now that James is in Florida. I'm not ashamed my husband does the laundry while I work, I think it's fair. So now I have to go with my parents to do it, and that is a new layer of suck...
I miss in-unit laundry almost as much as my husband.