Aug 1, 2013

When Did I Start Being A Wreck?

Let me just walk you through how I'm feeling right now with the aid of gifs. Let's begin.


Last night before bed, I had a conversation and realized...

After which I kind of just did this until I fell asleep...

In the morning I got out of bed and not even a minute later...

On the inside, I just generally feel like this...

Although when people ask how things are going I give them the casual "Great."

  1. I hate thinking about the house buying because I have zero control at this point.
  2. Work makes me want to remove my brain with a dull spoon.
  3. I don't take being lonely well, and frankly, being without your husband 3 months fucking sucks.

Being upset is okay. Being confused is okay. Being sad is okay.
Just remember it's a hump. There is another side. We all make it.

2 comments:

  1. It's true! Hang in there, it's always darkest before the dawn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anon. I'm really pulling my hair out, but I am trying to keep it together.

      Delete