Aug 10, 2013

Creative Writing: Loki Poem

Welcome to Creative Writing! Today I will attempt to write a poem about the God of Mischief, Loki. You've probably heard of Loki through mythology, the Marvel comics, and the Marvel movies. Loki has always been a cool character in my mind, but when the movie Thor came out, I fell in love with Loki as played by Tom Hiddleston. I'm no stranger to loving the bad boy, so he's another addition to my collection of fangirl worthy crushes.

No Lonely God
Written by: Adela M.

This God of Mischief in my sight,
His will to fight,
His passions true,
Yet no one knew.

He hides inside a forlorn face,
Feelings like lace,
I want to mend,
His pain I’ll end.

But what could a mere mortal do,
She’s hiding too,
He’s not alone,
His true self known.

Even Loki thinks my poem has all the feels.
Well there we have it. Nothing fancy or long, but it'll do the trick. All of us just want to give Loki a hug and tell him it's gonna be okay. Do you have any poetry about your fictional crush, real crush, or any other subject? Do you enjoy creative writing? Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment