Aug 20, 2013

Get In My Belly: Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole

Welcome to Get In My Belly! Today I want to share a recipe I found on Pinterest that was kind of a surprise for me because it doesn't involve bread, sugar, or frying. Shocker.

Doesn't that just make you go mmmmmm?
It's a Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole, and it's probably something I'm going to make on a regular basis when I have my house. The ingredients aren't in any way hard to come by, the bake time is about 20 minutes, and makes 4 servings. Also, you can dress it up with other things besides pepperoni, just use the puree recipe as a base and go from there.

This would be a great quick dinner to make ahead of time, then just pop in the oven when you get home, or for those potluck events everyone makes potato salad for. I'm sure we could all do with eating more veggies, and this is a sneaky way to get yourself and your family a nice dose without feeling like a starved hippie. There is cheese!

Does this sound like something you'd like to eat? Are you more of a carnivore or herbivore  Would you try to make this yourself? Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment