Aug 13, 2013

Get In My Belly: Individual Peach and Honey Crumble

Welcome to Get In My Belly! This is a post meant for a Tuesday, but yesterday I was home sick. Don't worry, you won't catch it over the internet. Today I want to share with you a recipe I saw on one of my favorite sites, Baking Bites. Do you love peaches? Do you like honey?
Then I found a winner for you.
It's an Individual Peach and Honey Crumble, and by gosh does it look yummy. The recipe doesn't have any sort of exotic hard to find ingredients, assembly is painless, the bake time is less than an hour, and it's enough for 6 servings. It doesn't say you need to share these 6 servings, however. Peaches are seasonal fruits you can find May - August (at least from what I've seen). Can you use canned peaches? I don't see why not, but if you can get them fresh, why go for the canned substitute?

This would be amazing for that end of the summer barbecue or anytime it strikes up your fancy. I know for me, summer has been a bit of a deterrent for using the oven, but that really has been the issue of not having an A/C. So help me, if I had central air, I'd be a baking fiend for this recipe. Who doesn't like little individual desserts? 

Does this sound like something you'd like to eat? Are you into baking at all? Would you try to make this yourself? Comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment