Aug 2, 2013

When Did I Watch The Sherlock S3 Teaser?

Let us watch the teaser for Sherlock (BBC) Season 3...

Alright, I'll get THIS bit out of the way so we can get down to business...

Serious face on now...

Okay, NOW serious face. The teaser is pretty direct with us, we can all agree. Mrs. Hudson, Lestrade, Mycroft, Molly, and John are about to have the shit scared out of them...well for the exception of Molly, which we are 99.99% positive she was in on the whole "Omg jumping of this building now. Laters." Now, my head-canon is so out of control, I'm already thinking John and Sherlock will eat at that fancy restaurant once the shock blows Watson's mustache clean off his face. John will be adorably "whisper shouty", they go back to Baker Street, have a hot night in bed, and all will be forgiven.

Fangirl impossibilities aside, I'm really very stoked for Sherlock to return. It's a simply smart show that gets right to the heart of you. I can see Freeman and Cumberbatch doing this for the next few years if that's what they choose to do. They've built a believable chemistry you don't find too often. Am I dying on the inside to see the first episode? Yes. Will it been worth the wait? Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment