Feb 17, 2013

When Did I Start A Blog?

Funny you should ask. I started a blog around 5:00 am on a Sunday because I'd already Queued 35 films on Netflix and had absolutely no intention of watching any at the moment. Okay, yes there are other reasons I've wanted to start a blog, but starting one for no real reason seems like a perfect way to begin. Nowhere to go but up.

Proper introductions are in order. My name is Adela. I turned 20 about a month ago and I'm feeling a little...lost? Is that the right word? I mean, I should feel lost at 20. On my birthday, I remember thinking "When did I get here?" I just got married a few months ago to my high school sweetheart, James. He is turning 23 in a few days and is in the process of joining the Navy.

And up comes another reason I want a blog. I'll admit, I'm afraid I'll be terribly lonely with all the time apart I'll have from my husband. How does a blog help, you ask? Just get a puppy? I don't think I have any more room...I own 4 leopard geckos, a corn snake, and a chihuahua that could out eat a football team. I think writing down what I'm doing every so often, catch little nuggets of thought, I'll reread it a few days later and think "See, you're not doing so bad, are you?"

For now, I think I'm going to eat some fruit roll-ups and watch one of my extensive choices a la Netflix Queue. "Rosemary's Baby" might not be a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment