Why do I go to C2E2?
- I like comics. My husband has a nice little collection, and I just enjoy the story telling.
- The Entertainment Guests. This year I'm looking forward to getting Adam West, Felicia Day, and R.L. Stine's autographs.
- The discovery. Every time you turn a corner, you're gonna see something new. Some of this stuff you're gonna end up loving and wondering how you didn't find it sooner.
- The outfits. Commenplace at these conventions is dressing up like your favorite character. Whether the outfit was handmade, cost $50, has electronics, or looks straight up bad ass, you can feel the love from the fans here, and that's what makes it feel welcoming.
- Churros. No lie, there is a stand in the convention center that has the best churros ever.
This year I hope to be among those who dress up. Here is a picture of me in 2010 and 2011 with my favorite Cosplayer. Also, The Joker is among my Top 5 comic book characters <3
|C2E2's first year in 2010.|
|C2E2's second year in 2011.|