Jun 5, 2013

When Did I Start Becoming Honest?

Alright, I'm going to be straight with you (hard for me, I know). Everything have been very busy lately. The end of the month/beginning of the month in my line of work is a blur of paperwork, phone calls, emails, and issues. Not only that, there were some personal matters that had been going on for the past week. I ask you humbly for your forgiveness.

This is what's been going on lately:

  1. I made one of these: http://about.me/adelamorales
  2. I declared on myself a baking challenge for when I move to Florida. (Details tomorrow)
  3. I discovered how adorable Pembroke Welsh Corgis are.
  4. I have a wedding to go to this Saturday for a co-worker.
Yes, that wedding is THIS Saturday, and my dress is yet to arrive. Not only that, but between now and then I need to cut my hair, buy shoes, and do my nails. It's so tough being me I'll have you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment