Jul 4, 2013

When Did I Start With Gateway Drugs?

I stayed up until about 4:30 am today. Originally I had intended to sleep around midnight. This is basically what happened:

  1. Tumblr is a gateway drug: Started innocent enough. I was just looking for pictures of "Loki". Then it turned into "Tony Stark and Loki". 
    Glorious hotness....
  2. Then I remembered "Sherlock and Watson". I need season 3 of Sherlock (BBC).
    That's me when I watch the show.
  3. Benedict reminded me of one of my new favorite searches: Khan and Kirk.
    Now when you say everything....
  4. To which I realized I hadn't looked up "Hannibal and Will Graham" in a while. Come to think of it I need to finish the season...
    HIS BODY IS READY!!!
  5. On that note I also hadn't looked up "Spike and Buffy" for a long time either. I should start watching their episodes together. 
    The chemistry is so evident.
It was a blur of pictures, gifs, fanfiction, and Netflix. 
God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment